About the property
This 3 bed 2 bath home is perfect for first home buyers or down sizers. There is 2 living spaces, the bedrooms are all a great size, the kitchen offers ample space and storage, the home itself its very low maintenance and has been maintained to a high level plus the location is tranquil as it sits opposite natural bushland.
The frontage is raised from street level and sits opposite natural bushland for that extra bit of peace and quiet. There is a front living space which could be used for a home theatre, study or kids play area. The master bedrooms is large with a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. The main living comes with low maintenance tiling as well as ample room for a sitting area as well as dinning. The kitchen is a great size with plenty of bench and cupboard space. The alfresco is private and located in the centre of the home adjacent to the kitchen, perfect for entertaining. The back of the home can be separated from the main living area. The minor bedrooms are bath large and come with built in robe space. The main bathroom comes with a bath, shower and single vanity whilst the main toilet is seperate to the bathroom. To the back of the home is the laundry which has access to a paved area for hanging out the clothes. The double car garage is rear loading and has secure shoppers access to the home.
Situated close to the new shopping centre just off ‘The Broadway’ which will make the weekly food shop nice and easy. The new Ellenbrook Aquatic Centre (once completed) will also be very close as is the Valley Bowls Club. Tonkin Highway entrance is a short 10 min drive as will be the Ellenbrook Train station when it arrives and is operational in early 2024. Bunnings, Spotlight, Ellenbrook Central are also all easily accessible.
– Raised frontage with natural bush land out the front
– Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with single vanity, shower and toilet
– Security door to front
– Front theatre room / second living area
– Main living area with plenty of room for dining and sitting plus split system air conditioning
– Large kitchen with access to alfresco and 600mm appliances, plenty of cupboard / bench space and fridge and dishwasher recess
– Central paved alfresco
– Back of home can be closed off to main living
– Office space or kids activity area near minor bedrooms
– Minor bedrooms 2 and 3 both large with built in robe space and ceiling fans
– Main bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
– Seperate main toilet
– Laundry with storage and access to rear outdoor area
– Rear double car loading garage with secure shoppers entrance to home