About the property
A must see for those who appreciate the finer things in life! You will be captivated by this luxury beauty with its neat and tidy street appeal. The owners have created a beautiful modern home ready for you to enjoy the elegant stylish spaces inside and relax on those summer evenings in the beautiful alfresco area
The layout has been designed to make the most of the block size while still offering plenty of outdoor space to enjoy. A large entertainer’s kitchen incorporating such features as a gas cook top and range hood, dishwasher, fantastic bench space and oodles of cupboards plus a great pantry making this a very user-friendly space for the master chef of your family! There is a living area to suit every occasion, whether you’re hosting guests, enjoying a delicious family dinner or watching a movie once the kids are in bed.
The family bedrooms are housed in their own wing and offer built-in robes with easy access to the main bathroom. For comfort and privacy, the master is separated towards the front of the home and boasts his and hers walk-in robes along with its own ensuite.
Outdoors offers an expansive entertaining area with gabled patio with plenty of room to cook on the barbeque, plus full paving to keep the chores to a minimum. Roller door rear access also offers space to store a trailer.
Extra features include ducted air conditioning, large family sized laundry, solar energy, security alarm and double garage with internal access.
– Neat street appeal, great location to plenty of parks
– Formal front lounge
– Spacious master bedroom has his and hers walk-in-robes, plus ensuite and split system air conditioner
– Kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, range hood and stove, plenty of cupboards, pantry and the convenience of a shoppers entrance
– Open plan living/family room, kitchen and dining area
– Bose sound system and projector screen
– Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
– No carpet throughout
– Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
– Large family sized laundry
– Walk in linen cupboard
– Central gas heating
– Freshly painted
– Paved alfresco entertaining area with gabled patio
– Approx. 8 Solar panels and security alarm
– Double garage with remote door and single roller door access to rear
– Land Size 548m2, Total build Area Approx. 241m2, Built approx. 2002
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.