About the property
Perched up high with views across to natural bush land sits this very tidy 4 bedroom home that has just had a fresh facelift with a coat of paint, offers a large open floorplan with sunken theatre room, light filled main living area, bonus study or kids activity, all bedrooms are a great size and the kitchen is WOW!!! Young families will love the seperate living areas, the high end finishing, and location.
There is a local 7eleven store which is convenient when you forget you have run out of milk. There is the brand new Broadway shopping precinct just a short 2 min drive away which will make the weekly food shop a breeze. Just round the corner is the Valley Bowls Club if you like to roll the lawn bowls and Aveley Secondary School is a short walk door to door. Tonkin Highway, The Vines Country Club, Ellenbrook Central, Swan Valley and the highly anticipated Ellenbrook Train Station once it arrives will all be easily accessible by car.
– Master Suite with awesome fitted out walk in robe & ensuite bathroom that includes twin vanities, separate toilet & double headed shower
– Large sunken theatre room (fully enclosed)
– Spacious light filled main living area that opens to the outdoor alfresco and rear backyard
– Well equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, over head cupboards and a all in one 900mm electric oven with gas cook top
– Massive Laundry with scullery style storage for the kitchen & large storage cupboards
– Minor Bedrooms with built in robes. Bonus study/activity area
– Zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Porcelain tiling in the entry and through to the main living area
– Easy care gardens