About the property
HOME OPEN CANCELLED
This modern 3×2 is set in arguably the best location in Caversham, opposite the new playing fields and parkland in Taylors private estate and is a short stroll to shopping, public transport and the new community centre.
Whether you’re downsizing or starting out this home should be at the top of your ‘To see’ list.
Set on 326sqm and overlooking William Henry oval and a Hop Skip and Jump from the proposed school site this beautifully finished 3x2x2 is a great home to get into the market and stop paying rent.
Offering two separate living areas and the kitchen is designed to cook up a storm!
The features of this quality home include but are not limited to:
* Air conditioning
* 188sqm of total build area
* Stone bench tops and ample cupboard space to kitchen
* 900mm stainless steel appliances and a Bosch dishwasher
* Spacious master suite with walk in robe and generous en suite
* Good sized minor bedrooms with built in robes
* Separate lounge room and open plan living and dining
* Electric roller shutters to the front, giving privacy and insulation from the weather, light and noise
* Downlights and quality tiles and floor coverings
* Secure garage access into the living area
* Security door
* Under main roof alfresco and loads of grass area
Stunning parkland outlook and plenty of parking
• Enjoy the Swan valley lifestyle with Sandalford, Mandoon Estate, Pinelli and many more wineries and restaurants a few minutes away
• Walk to Caversham village shopping centre, the 340 bus service to Bassendean station and the new Caversham community centre
• Located less than 17km to the city and less than 5km to the Guildford train station
Don’t miss this, homes of this quality and price range don’t last long, come along to the home open or call me to arrange a private inspection… Liz 0432504003