About the property
This 3 year old Dale Alcock built 4×2 home is perfect for a young growing family or those looking to start one. Its low maintenance features also make it ideal for a downsizer looking for something easy to upkeep. Completed to a high standard with extra height to the ceilings in the master bedroom and main living, couple that with a second living area, modern stylish kitchen and walking distance to parkland the boxes just keep getting ticked.
With rental listings as low as 2007 levels and rental prices sure to rise once the emergency period ends getting in the market now and owning your own home has never made more sense and this property offers you that opportunity without having to compromise on quality.
When you also take into account proximity to local schools, improvements being added locally such as Tonkin Highway access to airport and city, Ellenbrook train line and the proposed Ellenbrook recreation and aquatic centre now in the planning stage it all says don’t miss this opportunity and call us today to book your inspection.
– Low maintenance tiling throughout main living areas
– Expansive open plan main living area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
– Master bedroom with large walk in robe, ensuite bathroom and seperate toilet plus split system air conditioning
– Good sized separate media and theatre room
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm appliances, plenty of cupboard space, tiled splash back and walk in pantry
– Minor bedrooms all good size with robes and split system air conditioning
– Daikin 2.5kW aircon in master, Daikan 7.1kW aircon in living area, and 2.6kw splits in the other 3 bedrooms.
– Double lock up garage, large alfresco & landscaped front & back which is fully reticulated for easy care
– Large laundry area with plenty of storage
– 6.6kw Solar system (24 panels) only 2yrs old.
– All bedrooms including theatre are tinted to reduce heat and save power.
– 6 camera surveillance system installed
– All windows lockable