About the property
This home is an absolute stunner sitting in a very appersiting price bracket and an even better location. The big bonus of this home is its sitting on a very very generous sized block of 540m2 which offers plenty of back garden and room for improvements such as a pool should you wish to add one down the track.
This home is situated in a very quite pocket of Ellenbrook which offers easy access to Gnangara Road and sits within a stones throw to a local park. The home from the minute you walk in offers open planned light and bright living. The bedrooms are all a god size with the usual features you’d expect in a modern home. There is a front living area at the front which leads to the main living area and kitchen to the rear. In turn this flows onto an oversized alfresco which offers heaps of entertainment space and back garden. This is a very well looked after family home with a great flow and feel. In terms of a first home in this hot market they certainly don’t come much better than this.
Situated in the Woodlake section of Ellenbrook the location is ideal for easy access to Gnangara Road and The Broadway which in turn takes you to the Tonkin Highway entrance. There are plenty of schools and local shops in close proximity and the Ellenbrook Train Station won’t be far once it arrives and is operational which is slated to be 2024. The City and Airport are less than a 30 min drive away on a clear run.
– Low maintenance tiled flooring through main living areas
– Wood look flooring in study with full length window
– Master bedroom with wood look flooring, ceiling fan, full length window, walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with quality tiling floor to ceiling, single vanity, toilet and shower
– Spacious second living area at entrance of front door with full length window
– Kitchen with very spacious bench top perfect for breakfast bar, 600m appliances, plenty of cupboard storage and built in pantry
– Really light and bright main living adjacent to kitchen with split system air conditioning and full length windows leading to over sized outdoor alfresco
– Gorgeous outdoor alfresco with immense space for outdoor dining, stunning wooden gazebo area perfect for family entertainment and fun, connected to elevated garden and shed
– Minor bedrooms 2 and 3 with wood look flooring and built in robe both with full length windows
– Main bathroom with shower/bath, single vanity and tiled to the ceiling
– Large linen/storage cupboard
– Laundry tiled to ceiling with seperate main toilet
– 2 carport at the front of property