About the property
A large living area with stunning kitchen, large in-ground pool with tranquil over sized alfresco, makes this home a cut above the rest. Situated near multiple schools, Brookmount Park, Grapevine community art space and many other amenities, you will find this home is ideally located as well as being superior in finish.
Walk up towards the fenced front entrance and under the vineyard like path way, through the double security screen and front door onto the gorgeous wooden flooring of this 502m2 Ellenbrook home. This master bedroom features a walk in robe and it’s very own ensuite bathroom with a spa bath and enclosed toilet. The minor bedrooms provide the perfect space for double beds, are equipped with split system air conditioning units, built in robes with minor bedroom giving sliding door access to the outdoor area. This home also includes a study area, main bathroom, laundry with ample cupboard storage, built in linen cupboard and an enclosed toilet. walk through to the open plan kitchen/main living area that offers an open, light and bright feel for you and your family. With 600m appliances, plenty of cupboard storage, built in pantry and a large stone bench top space perfect for a breakfast bar and with a built in wine rack, a main living and dining area with a split system air conditioning unit, ceiling fan and ample space, you’ll truly be able to relax and unwind!
For outdoor entertaining, this Alfresco has it all! with a paved undercover area, swimming pool and side access to the home along with shoppers access from the double car garage, this home is the hidden gem you have been searching for!
Situated in Ellenbrook near Charlottes Vista and just off The Broadway, the Tonkin Highway is very accessible as are a wide range of stores and Ellenbrook Central. The train station will be close by once it arrives and is operational in 2024. There are also plenty of local parks in the immediate area and Swan Valley is practically on your door step.
– Gated front entrance
– Fully reticulated front garden
– Double security screen and front door entrance
– Wooden flooring throughout main living areas
– Carpeted bedrooms
– Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite bathroom with spa bath, shower, double vanity and enclosed toilet
– Sliding door entrance to study room with split system air conditioning unit
– Minor bedrooms 2 and 3 with split system air conditioning unit and walk in robes
– Minor bedroom 2 with security screen and sliding door access to outdoor area
– Main bathroom with single vanity, shower and bath
– Laundry with ample cupboard storage, built in linen cupboard and enclosed main toilet
– Secluded built in storage cupboard
– Kitchen with 600m appliances, plenty of cupboard storage, built in pantry and a large stone bench top space perfect for a breakfast bar and with a built in wine rack
– Main living area with split system air conditioning unit, ceiling fan and ample space in dining and living area with double security screen and door access to outdoor area
– Alfresco with paved area perfect for entertaining large groups, swimming pool and side access to home
– Double car enclosed garage with shoppers entrance to outdoor area