About the property
Spoil your family with the practicality and size this home has to offer. From the moment you walk through the double front doors you will be impressed by the spaciousness of this 4 x 2 quality Celebration Home.
Built in 2013, this home is perfect for anyone with a large or growing family. A lot of thought has been put into the design to create a floor plan that flows seamlessly between the spacious internal and external living areas all waiting for you and your family to enjoy.
Features inside include a large master bedroom with large walk in robe and ensuite that has two shower heads. All the other bedrooms are spacious and come with wardrobes.
You will be delighted at the size of the open plan area which includes living, dining, and a large kitchen. The 31 course high ceilings and large windows to the open plan living area provides an abundance of natural light making the home feel bright and spacious. The size and space in the kitchen is everyone’s dream, offering room for a breakfast bar, large kitchen pantry, large fridge recess and plumbed in water connection point for the fridge. The kitchen is also fully equipped with 900mm cook top, oven and range hood, a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and Caesarstone bench tops.
Other features to the house include a separate lounge/theatre for movie nights or the footy finals! Finished in neutral colours to internal walls the home also includes Daikin ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning.
Features outside include alfresco, a good sized easy care back garden, separate gated and grassed kids play area, garden shed and double lock up garage with extra room for storage.
• Large master bedroom includes ensuite with double showers, heated towel rail and large walk in robe.
• 3 spacious bedrooms with wardrobe
• Separate lounge/theatre
• 31 course high ceilings open plan living, dining and large kitchen
• Large kitchen with Caesarstone bench top with room for breakfast bar, overhead cabinets, large kitchen pantry, large fridge recess with plumbed in water connection point, 900mm cook top, range hood, oven and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Daikin ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Window tinting to master and 2 small kitchen windows
• Laundry with large linen
• Large Alfresco
• Garden shed
• Double locked up garage plus additional extra room for storage
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries