About the property
This near new property has an UNDENIABLE ‘WOW’ FACTOR, its exceptionally located & an extremely functional family home. Offering an easy flow layout, with strong clean lines and modern decor you would expect of a quality built home. This brick and tile beauty oozes SPACE and TOP NOTCH FEATURES to live comfortably. A generous open plan area accommodates the KNOCK OUT KITCHEN, dining & family room, while a THEATRE ROOM with double doors offers more space for the family to spread out. Knock out gourmet kitchen with 900mm free standing oven and STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCE will make the home chef happy, especially with its island benchtop providing plenty of cooking space and OVERHEAD CUPBOARDS to store all the necessary utensils. DUCTED REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONIG, large bedrooms with stunning BAMBOO FLOORING are sure to appeal with DOUBLE DOORED SLIDING ROBES and a STUDY nook gives a quiet place to finish work or use as an activity area for the children. Paved alfresco entertaining area to the rear of this property with Tempest Park nearby completes the perfect family home!
– Stunning street appeal with neat artificial lawn to front yard
– Large master with separate his and hers walk in robes and ensuite.
– Generous open plan living/kitchen/dining
– Double doored large theatre room/ Games room
– Beautiful kitchen equipped with stand-alone 900mm oven, 900mm gas cook top, range hood, overhead cabinets, stone bench tops, island breakfast bar & plenty of storage
– Queen-size minor bedrooms with double sliding doored robes
– Activity area / study nook
– High ceilings to main living area and neutral décor throughout
– Main bathroom with separate bath / shower
– Down lights, tiles and bamboo flooring throughout, no carpet!
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Double remote doored garage
– Tempest Park on the same street, perfect for keeping the kids playing outdoors
– Paved alfresco entertaining area
– Built approx. 2013, Land Size 362m2