About the property
This very tidy 3 bed home would be the perfect opportunity for someone looking to own their first home or an investor looking to cash in on the fantastic interest rates and strong rental yields.
The home itself is extremely low maintenance with the block raised from street level offering that extra bit of security. The front 2 minor bedrooms are both a good size and come with built in robe space. The main bathroom is well appointed with a seperate main toilet. The laundry is more than big enough to add extra built in storage options but does come with a single built in storage cupboard. The master bedroom is expansive and comes with his and her walk in robe space as well as an ensuite bathroom which has a shower, single vanity and seperate toilet. The main living area is a lovely light and bright space which is accompanied by a great sized kitchen which has plenty of cupboard and bench space. The alfresco is again very low maintenance and leads to a double car secure car port.
Situated within walking distance to Malvern Springs Primary School and Early Learning Centre plus also close to the new shopping centre just off ‘The Broadway’ which will make the weekly food shop nice and easy. The new Ellenbrook Aquatic Centre (once completed) will also be very close as is the Ellenbrook Bowls Club. Tonkin Highway entrance is a short 10 min drive as will be the Ellenbrook Train station when it arrives and is operational in early 2024. Bunnings, Spotlight, Ellenbrook Central are also all easily accessible.
– Rear double secure car carport with access to the home
– Large master bedroom with his and her walk in robe and ensuite which has a single vanity, shower and seperate toilet
– Security door to the front
– Carpet to all the bedrooms, low maintenance wood look flooring to the main living area
– Nice sized light and bright main living area with ample room for sitting and dining which leads to alfresco
– Kitchen has 600mm appliances, built in pantry, plenty of cupboard and bench space plus fridge recess
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Minor bedrooms are all a good size and have single built in storage cupboards
– Main bathroom is neutral with bath, shower and single vanity
– Seperate main toilet
– Seperate laundry with single door built in storage cupboard
– Low maintenance private alfresco
– Front of the home is elevated from street level offering extra security and views of the Perth hills