About the property
This excellent home has everything you deserve, sitting on a great 363m2 block, just the right size! The home has been well kept and is neat and tidy, its private with a practical kitchen for the home cook, an alfresco for entertaining your guests, plus reverse cycle ducted air conditioning to keep you comfortable all year round! A neat open plan living, dining and kitchen offers a lovely space to entertain, while a private theatre room creates a cosy space to watch movies in. The master bedroom boasts his and hers walk-in robes and a smartly-finished en suite, whilst the remaining bedrooms share a very spacious bathroom. Outdoors will have you impressed with paved alfresco and neat lawn.
Finished to a very high quality and featuring all the modern conveniences this gorgeous home offers its new owners the complete package!
– Neat and tidy street appeal in great proximity to park
– Master Bedroom with roller shutter to window, his and hers walk in robes and ensuite with large shower
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living zone
– Great kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
– Spacious minor bedrooms with built in robes
– Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Laundry with linen cupboard
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
– Roller shutters to main living area windows
– Neutral décor with timber flooring throughout the main living area
– Paved alfresco entertaining area with neat lawn
– Double garage with remote door
– Built approx. 2014, Land Size approx. 363m2, Total Build area approx. 191m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice.