About the property
This home could fit a whole range of buyers from first home buyers looking to get into the market to investors looking to take advantage of the current shortage in Perth hence good returns. The home itself is very low maintenance throughout and offers good sized bedrooms and main living areas.
The front door has a security door and leads to the master bedroom. This bedroom is very large and comes with its own walk in robe as well as ensuite bathroom. The minor bedroom is also a nice sized and sits opposite the main bathroom and toilet. The main living is a nice sized space and comes adjacent to a well proportioned kitchen and split system air conditioning. The laundry is off the main living and comes with a large built in storage cupboard whilst the double car garage offers secure access into the home. The alfresco offers a nice private space to unwind with a glass of wine.
Well located in a quiet street close to Malvern Springs Primary School, Aveley Secondary College, new shopping centre and leisure pool complex soon to be under construction, Ellenbrook Bowls Club, sporting grounds and bus transport.
– Security door to front
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with seperate toilet, single vanity and shower
– Large double sliding door storage
– Minor bedroom with double sliding door robe
– Main bathroom with single vanity, bath and shower
– Seperate main toilet
– Large main living area with split system air conditioning
– Low maintenance tiling to living areas and carpet to bedrooms
– Kitchen with 600mm appliances, bench and cupboard space, fridge, dishwasher and microwave recess and single pantry
– Double car rear loading garage with secure shoppers entrance
– Laundry with bench and cupboard space plus triple sliding door built in storage
– Low main alfresco off main living