About the property
A beautifully presented home in a quiet central Aveley neighborhood suitable for families, down sizer’s and retirees alike. Positioned within walking distance of the recently developed Woolworths shopping centre on Millhouse Road, which includes a medical and dental facility and service station. All in a extremely well designed and balanced floor plan!
– A spacious and wide tiled entry
– Tiled floors throughout
– A roomy master bedroom featuring twin walk in robes and en suite with separate toilet
– The second bed room is of double size with a walk in robe.
– The other 2 minor bedrooms but maybe used as study, sewing room or the like.
– A powder room and separate toilet are located adjacent to the main bathroom
– The spacious kitchen boast’s a 900m hotplate, dishwasher, loads of stone bench top
– space – and overlooks the dining, family room, theatre room and window views to the rear
– The 25 m2 alfresco is ceiled under the main roof.
– Easy care garden maintenance is assured with liquid limestone covering the rear whilst
– water saving artificial turf is to the front garden.
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures comfortable living all year round
– Double lock up garage