About the property
This home was a real pleasure to walk through and see the quality in the finishes plus also the thought the current owners put into the home when building it. The kitchen is stunning as is the master bedroom. Access to the rear through the garage plus the back bedrooms have their own private courtyards. This is before i even start talking about the alfresco and pool !!!!!
As you walk in there is a secure shoppers entrance from the front loading garage. The garage is approx an extra meter wider than normal with a single roller shutter door leading through to the back of the home. The master bedroom is massive and comes with a huge fitted walk in robe and stunning ensuite bathroom. The bath is actually situated in the bedroom, perfect for unwinding after a long day at work with a glass of wine. The main living is absolutely gorgeous with feature light fittings, multiple living spaces and an expansive kitchen to accompany it. The kitchen has ample stone bench top space and cupboard storage as well as a walk in pantry, double fridge recess and 900mm appliances. The minor bedrooms are all a great size with built in wardrobe space whilst the back 2 bedrooms have their own private courtyards, ideal for a teenager who likes their own space to relax. The laundry has plenty of storage and bench top space. The alfresco is stunning and low maintenance with a decked area for entertaining, a lovely paved area for storing the work trailer etc plus a very decent sized in-ground pool which is fully fenced.
Situated in the ‘Vale’ part of Aveley you will find there is easy access to the local shops including an IGA, Aveley shopping precinct is also a short drive. There are parks a plenty including a local dog park. Aveley Primary school is a short walk from your front door. Gnangara Road is easily accessible via Egerton Drive so if you work in the city the Tonkin Highway entrance is only a 10 min drive at most.
– Low maintenance artificial front lawn
– Stunning low maintenance flooring throughout main living areas
– Master bedroom with full length windows, stunning bath feature in room, huge fitted walk in robe, ensuite bathroom with double vanity, large shower and enclosed toilet
– Under floor heating in both bathrooms
– High ceilings throughout main areas of home
– Reverse cycle ducted zonal air conditioning with touch pad control
– Minor bedrooms 2 and 4 are carpeted with double door mirrored wardrobes and security door access to private outdoor patio which is off minor bedroom 4
– Minor bedroom 3 is a good size and carpeted
– Minor bedroom 5 with wood look flooring, double door wardrobe plus security door access to a private outdoor patio
– Minor bedroom 4 has electrical blinds
– Laundry with plenty of storage and stone bench space with sliding door access to outdoor patio
– Main bathroom with single vanity, shower and bath
– Main toilet
– Stunning kitchen with breakfast bar, 900m appliances and walk in pantry plus plenty of cupboard storage
– Main living is a gorgeous open space offering a light and bright feel with feature lighting throughout
– Carpeted second living area off the main living
– Security screen door access to outdoor alfresco with gorgeous decked area, perfect for family entertainment which leads to a lovely in-ground pool and paved area to side of the home
– Double car garage extending an extra metre wider with shoppers entrance to main hallway and drive through access to the rear of the home