About the property
Been looking for a really cozy and well maintained first home or down sizer that offers ample block space for improvements? Or you simply enjoy the outdoor space and everything a stunning established garden brings to a home? This home offers potential or simply a very comfortable, tranquil and idyllic lifestyle.
Situated in a cul-de-sac with only local traffic the quiet life is obvious from the start as is it’s appeal. There is a double carport to the front where side access could easily be established. Or maybe you want to enclose it and make a secure garage? No problem you could simply add side access on the other side of the home. The home has a front living area to the front as well as the master bedroom. The semi ensuite has been renovated and features a shower and single vanity. The toilet is seperate and forms part of the laundry which comes with a built in storage cupboard. The minor bedrooms both have built in wardrobe space and ceiling fans. The main living area has stunning views over the back garden as well as multiple sitting areas and a well sized kitchen. The garden is something to behold with established trees, plants and bushes everywhere giving it a very private and peaceful feel. The feature of the garden is the abundance of the Frangipanis which are stunning.
Marangaroo is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. It is located approximately 18 km north of Perth City, within the City of Wanneroo. It is home to the Marangaroo Golf Course and two primary schools – Rawlinson Primary School which was established in 2003 and Marangaroo Primary School which was established in 1987.
– Tinted windows to the front
– Block out blinds to all windows
– Double car carport
– Security doors with triple locks & all sliding windows with security screens
– Second front living area with new carpet and skirted
– Master bedrooms with new carpet and skirted, walk in robe, built in robe and ceiling fan with semi ensuite access
– Renovated ensuite featuring single vanity and shower
– Laundry with storage and seperate toilet
– Minor bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robe space and ceiling fans
– Main living has great garden views and comes with multiple living spaces, split system air conditioning and a kitchen featuring 600mm appliances, built in pantry, fridge recess and plenty of cupboard and bench space
– Oversized alfresco with amazing established gardens which go all the way around the property and offer room to extend, add a pool, add a workshop, add both plus add side access either side of the home.
– Bore for the reticulation
– Skirting boards throughout the home