About the property
Zarina Brodie from HKY Real Estate proudly presents 5 Syon Way, Brabham.
BUY NOW and CELEBRATE with style in your new CELEBRATION home!
With its modern façade and a deceptively spacious internal and outdoor area, this 3 x 2 home is ready for you and your family to move into.
This home is PERFECT for a First Home Buyer, Downsizer or an Investor!
Built in 2014, this home has been thoughtfully designed to create a floor plan that seamlessly flows between the multiple spacious living areas and the outdoors, creating large interactive zones to enjoy with family & friends. With a separate theatre you and your family can enjoy the footy or have a movie night.
Internal features include a spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, with bedrooms 2 & 3 including built in robes. With bedroom 3 larger than average it would be perfect for a teenager’s retreat or if you have parents coming from overseas to live long term, they can have their very own space.
The open plan living area is the heart of the home accompanied by a magnificent kitchen which features a 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood, stone countertop and a kitchen pantry. The high ceilings in the open plan provide a spacious feel to the home.
Features outside include alfresco and low maintenance backyard where you can enjoy more of your time relaxing and enjoying life rather than being a slave to the garden.
At this price and location, do not waste your time looking at others!
Take advantage to secure this home today!
Call Zarina at 0430 363 815.
• Celebration Homes
• Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and large walk in robe
• Bedroom 2 with built in robe
• Bedroom 3 with built in robe and extra room for retreat
• Separate theatre/lounge
• Open plan living, dining with high ceilings.
• Chef’s kitchen comes with stone bench top, 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven, range hood and kitchen pantry.
• Triple sliding door linen
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• New carpets to bedrooms 2 & 3 including back hallway and separate theatre
• New garage door
• Easy care back garden
• 11 mins walking distance to Brabham Primary School
• 18 mins walking distance to Whiteman Edge Village Shops
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.