About the property
You will reap the rewards on this massive 6 BEDROOM or 5 plus study if you put your handyman skills to work. You don’t need to bring the whole tool shed, just a small tool bag with a paintbrush and a few gadgets to change the floor covering and you will transform this fantastic family residence. With 250m2 of living space alone, on a 647m2 block with so many features and benefits, this property is seriously priced to sell!
Highly functional, comfortable contemporary home suitable for a large or extended family, located in a family-friendly community. The open-planned interior maintains the emphasis on a relaxed lifestyle designed to suit all occasions from entertaining guests to relaxing after a day at work. A super-sized kitchen with large sweeping bench top, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, plus a walk in butler’s pantry is ideal when cooking for a large family. For the young family there is plenty of casual living space to relax – in the theatre room with a movie this winter or hang out in the double doored activity area, your options are endless here! A very generous sized master bedroom offers a private space for the parents with large walk in robe and spacious ensuite. While the four minor bedrooms are set in a separate wing offering teenagers their own space.
Ample off street parking and a roomy garage, plus bonus 5x4m shed is an ideal hangout for a DIY fan offering space for a special project or pop a pool table out there!
Act now and don’t miss your chance to secure!
– Generous master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite
– Spacious theatre room
-Games room with double doors
– Family size kitchen, large sweeping bench, 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and walk in butler’s pantry!
– Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area with high ceilings
– 5 spacious bedrooms, 4 with built in robes, plus study or turn into 6th bedroom
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Walk in linen cupboard
-Thermal Tech Paint – heat reflecting
-Grey water system from laundry
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, tiling to living areas and carpets to bedrooms
– Paved alfresco and easy care gardens
– Double carport with storage space, extra wide drive way, drive through access
– 5x4m approx. shed with roller door and separate entrance door
– Built approx. – 2009, Land Size – 647m2, Total Build Area – 312m2