About the property
As far as family homes go this one comes right from the top shelf. Immaculately presented and looked after, the natural flow of the home is fantastic with plenty of living options for the modern family and comes with all the cherries on top such as the stunning pool area, plantation style shutters, stunning wood flooring or the generous 712m2 block which offers privacy to the front and back of the home.
The front double door entrance leads to the minor bedrooms situated at the front. The design is fantastic with this area incorporating a large kids activity area as as well as the main bathroom and a powder room. This area can be closed off to offer even the most demanding teenager plenty of room to have their own space.
The theatre room comes next with recessed ceilings and double door entry which then leads to the lovely space that is the kitchen and main living. The master bedroom is to the rear offering peace and privacy and comes with his and her walk in robes and a ensuite bathroom. There is also a bonus study for those couples or parents that work from home on occassion.
The outdoor area is beautiful with established gardens including fruit trees and a very private and spacious alfresco plus fully fenced in-ground pool and gazebo.
The feel and quality of this home really is special and early viewing will be essential if you want to have a chance of securing it for yourself.
For more information on the Aveley area copy and paste the below link into any browser……
– Private frontage
– Spacious master bedroom with lovely ensuite bathroom and his and her walk in robe space
– Study near master bedroom
– Minor bedrooms all a great size with built in robe space
– Powder room
– Main bathroom with bath and shower
– kids activity area
– Theatre room with recessed ceiling and double door access
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Large main living area with multiple ways you could set it up
– Massive kitchen with heaps of bench and cupboard space, dishwasher, quality appliances including a new induction stove top (Oct 2023) plus easy access to the laundry
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Bamboo flooring from Bamboozle (5 years old)
– New curtains and sheers and plantation shutters – October 2022.
New hot water system (December 2023).
New carpets (November 2023).
– 3 Wicking Beds installed by Gaia Organics (containing vegetables and herbs) + landscaped surrounding.
– Established front and back Garden ‘including 2 fig trees, Mango tree, 2 pear trees, 2 salt bushes, Rosemary, Bay leaf tree, Dwarf nectarine tree, Mandarin tree, Naval orange tree, Lemon tree and a Mulberry tree. Garden is predominately native and Fully reticulated.
– Termico pest inspections annual and treatment every 5 years – due September 2024.
– In ground pool is salt water, fully fenced and comes with a lovely gazebo area to relax in
– 6kw solar panels.