About the property
If you appreciate superior quality and enduring good looks you will love this contemporary one of a kind built residence with study and separate theatre – loaded with extras its almost groaning under their weight and an absolute must add to the shopping list of the determined buyer hunting out that something “extra special”.
Just like a display home this luxury beauty features, electric gated entry, high ceilings throughout, smart controlled multi zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, whole house water filtration, Solar Energy and absolutely the best of everything throughout! No need for a luxury holiday, here you can enjoy it every day of the week!
This home certainly offers you plenty, however, for you to truly appreciate it, we recommend you personally inspect it as soon as your busy schedule allows. But be warned:
Others may beat you to the punch, unless you schedule your appointment with us first!
– Magnificent master suite is complete with a walk-in robe with organiser, spacious ensuite with a double vanity and large shower head
– Queen size bedrooms complete with built in robes
– Separate study or convert to a 4th bedroom
-The huge theatre features a recessed ceiling, modern white shutters, plus a Bose surround sound system included to give you the ultimate cinema experience
– Sleek gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances plus Miele dishwasher and double fridge freezer space. Lots of storage space, along with a long breakfast bar making it the perfect area for guests to sit and chat with a glass of wine. Cooking will be a pleasure in this kitchen!
– Superb open plan entertainer’s kitchen, informal dining and living with overlooking the entertainers alfresco
– Fabulous laundry area with a built in bench top
– Smart controlled multi zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Whole house water filtration – enjoy cleaner softer water
– SOLAR Energy – Approx. 23 panels/6KW
– Modern resilient easy care wood laminate flooring, plush carpets, feature recessed ceilings, ceiling fans, French doors, pendant lighting, and modern window treatments
-Timber decked alfresco area
– Beautifully landscaped low maintenance gardens including a shed
– Double car garage with electric gated entry
– Block Approx. 422 m, Built Approx. 2012, Living Approx. 181m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.