About the property
This 3 bed 2 bath home is perfect for first home buyers and down sizers. Decent sized bedrooms, low maintenance throughout, secure and the location is about as good as you can get in Aveley.
Situated opposite Aveley Lakes, park walks a plenty await 1 lucky buyer as well as the convenience of having Miss Me Cafe on your door step as well as the local IGA, Swan Valley Anglican Community School and Aveley Primary School. The master bedroom is a good size with its own walk in robe and ensuite bathroom, the minor bedrooms both can fit double beds and 1 also has a walk in robe. The front of the home is elevated from street level and has roller shutters to all front windows, perfect for that extra privacy. The kitchen and main living are both decent in size and flow onto the very private and low maintenance alfresco.
As mentioned before the location is A plus, you are close to Gnangara Road which gives you easy access to Tonkin Highway, the city and the airport.
Properties like this one are going extremely fast and we expect buyer demand to be high, enquire today for more information.
– Lovely low maintenance front enclosed with small decked area
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite bathroom with single vanity, shower and toilet
– Alarm system
– Minor bedroom 2 is double bed size with a walk in robe
– Minor bedroom 3 double bed size with built in robe
– All windows to the front of the home have roller shutters
– Seperate main toilet
– Main bathroom with shower, bath, large bench space with a single vanity
– Laundry with enclosed outdoor area to hang the clothes out to dry plus large linen storage
– Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher, pantry, large fridge recess, 600mm appliances and stone bench tops
– Main living space with seperate sitting and dinning area
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning
– Low maintenance tiles throughout main living and carpets to bedroom
– Lovely private low maintenance alfresco
– Rear loading double garage with bonus extra storage