About the property
Town house living at its best… If your searching for a low maintenance home which is a perfect lock n leave prospect and you either work FIFO or looking to downsize and take off for months at a time then be sure to put this very tidy 3×2 townhouse on your must see list.
Multiple living areas, with 3 roomy bedrooms, stylish kitchen, covered outdoor entertaining area and situated in Charlottes Vineyard in Ellenbrook the home is ideal for easy access to the local shops and Ellenbrook Central and also Tonkin Highway is a very short drive from the front door making airport and CBD access a breeze. Shops such as Bunnings, Spud Shed, Spotlight, Woolworths and Aldi are all in very close proximity. There are plenty of local parks and walks plus Swan Valley is a short 10 min drive so enjoying those wineries or long lunches on your day off is hassle free. Ellenbrook Train Station slated to be operational in 2024 will be a short drive or 20 min walk away once completed
– Fully reticulated front garden
– Security screen and door to the front entrance
– Tiling throughout main living area
– Front living room carpeted
– Master bedroom with split system air conditioning unit, four sliding door wardrobe and ensuite with single vanity, toilet and shower
– Minor bedrooms with double sliding door wardrobe
– Main bathroom with single vanity, shower, bath and toilet
– Under-stairs storage
– Laundry with double door storage cupboard, basin, cupboard space, sliding door and security screen access to outdoor area and enclosed toilet
– Kitchen with 600m appliances, vast cupboard storage, built in pantry, large bench top space
– Main living with split system air conditioning unit and sliding and security screen door access to outdoor area
– Alfresco with undercover paved entertaining area, artificial garden for low maintenance and side access
-Double car garage with great clearance height, shoppers access to main hallway and outdoor entertaining area.