About the property
UNDER OFFER @ FIRST HOME OPEN.
Welcome to 6 Cardross Street, Brabham.
This freshly painted 5 bedroom 2 bathroom home is a MUST SEE for any family seeking lots of space. Perfect for the growing family, this home has room to accommodate every member in the family.
Set on a 450sqm block and perfectly positioned on a quiet street in Brabham, within walking distance to Brabham Primary School, this 2018 home defines style & space for the family offering great internal and outdoor living.
Features inside include a spacious master bedroom with modern ensuite and large walk in robe. The 4 remaining bedrooms are a good size and have a built-in robes.
You will feel the spaciousness the minute you walk through into the open plan area which includes living, dining and a magnificent chef’s kitchen which includes a 900mm Bellissimo cook top, oven and range hood, a dishwasher, plenty of stone bench top space with room for a breakfast bar, a walk in pantry and a large fridge recess with plumbed water connection. Other features include separate theatre/lounge, study, and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
Features outside include a spacious alfresco and grassed area for the kids or pets to play with room to put a swimming pool in. The additional storage in the garage will come handy.
• Spacious master bedroom with modern ensuite with large walk in robe
• Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and 5 with built in robes
• Separate theatre/lounge
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Magnificent chef’s kitchen with 900mm Bellissimo cook top, oven and range hood, a dishwasher, plenty of stone bench top space with room for breakfast bar, walk in kitchen pantry and large fridge recess with plumbed water connection
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Freshly painted internal walls
• Spacious alfresco
• Double garage with extra storage space
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.