About the property
A stunning example of modern luxury, this ex display Smart Homes built for those who appreciate fine attention to detail. The lucky new owners of this three-bedroom, two-bathroom residence will live along a family-friendly neighborhood in close proximity to local parks and schools.
Be drawn inside where downlights, modern décor and neat flooring creates an interior you will never want to leave. Meticulously designed, the kitchen is a show-stopping culinary delight. A breakfast bar, dishwasher, suite of 900mm kitchen appliances, plenty of cupboards and pantry, overlooking the open plan living, kitchen and dining with sliding doors opening up the indoors to the great outdoors. No matter your lifestyle, there is a comfortable gathering space to suit.
For privacy, the master is separated and complete with a walk-in robe and a flawless ensuite offering double vanities, shower and toilet. The minor bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the stylish main bathroom with separate shower and bath. A generous laundry, with a linen cupboard, and a double garage with internal access complete the layout.
As your own summertime sanctuary, the alfresco offers a paved entertaining area, plus relax with minimal chores thanks to artificial lawn and easy-care garden beds.
Move in, unpack and relax, this beautifully presented home is ready and waiting for you to indulge in a laid-back life of leisure. From the moment you step through the door it’s immediately clear this is a truly special home where no detail has been overlooked.
– Modern Ex Display Home
– Separate study
– Beautiful light and cheerful open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Spacious and functional kitchen with loads of bench space, cupboards and a 900mm stainless steel stovetop, oven and range hood, plenty of cupboards and dishwasher
– Spacious Master bedroom suite complete with deluxe ensuite bathroom and built in robe
– Additional 2 bedrooms complete with built in robes central to the main bathroom
Laundry with bench top and shelves
– Easy care timber look vinyl floors to main living area
– Feature walls and high ceilings
– Ducted R/C air conditioning and security alarm
– Neat alfresco entertaining area with artificial lawn and easy care garden beds
– Double Garage with shoppers’ entrance
– Close to the Swan Valley, parks and ease of access to main highways
– Block approx. 262m2, Living Area Approx. 136m2, Built approx. 2018
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.