About the property
From the moment you walk through the front door this stunning family home really does take your breath away. No expense has been spared in design and quality. The extensive Italian tiling throughout living and bathrooms, the ESSA stone bench tops and the modern top of the range appliances ooze opulence. Style and sophistication is readily visible to even the most dIscerning eye. This really is a move in and enjoy property and must be viewed.
The recently added Tonkin Highway and announced train line to Ellenbrook has seen buyer demand increase in the post code of 6069 at a rapid rate. I recommend viewing this exceptional home as soon as possible.
Just look at these features which include: (but not limited to)
– Quality display home spec build by Plunkett Homes
– Wide entry door with recessed ceiling in the entry corridor
– Stunning low maintenance front garden with excellent street appeal
– Master bedroom is one of a kind. Separate Study / nursery, huge walk in robe with built in cupboards and bonus extra storage with full length mirror sliding doors. Stunning ensuite bathroom with Italian tiling throughout, double shower, over sized bath, double vanity and separate toilet. Access to the alfresco / pool area.
– Stunning main open planned living area with sitting room, dining area and kitchen finished off with quality recessed ceiling and Italian tiling throughout
– Modern kitchen with ESSA stone bench tops, loads of cupboard space which are all soft closing, 900mm gas burners and range hood, 600mm oven and plumbing for the fridge
– Theatre room adjacent to main living and kitchen with recessed ceiling
– All Minor bedrooms well sized with built in robes and wood laminate flooring
– Stunning modern main bathroom finished in Italian tiling with larger shower space
– Separate powder room near minor bedrooms
– Huge laundry with ample linen storage
– Huge outdoor alfresco with travertine stone pavers which flows onto an artificial putting green
– Salt 6m by 2.85m in ground pool with frameless glass pool fencing
– Extra wide double garage with single door access to the rear of the property – high ceiling for the 4by4
– SME 5KW inverter with 20 Panels (can add battery)
– Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning system with 10 Zone advantage air touchscreen controller which can be accessed anywhere via a phone app
– DSC alarm system motion and door sensors throughout the home and garage
– Caroma tap ware throughout
– Awning windows for extra security, tinted glass at the front for extra privacy
– Acrylic render on all external walls and inside garage