About the property
It’s not very often that you will come across a stunning property that truly has everything you and your family could possibly want. This home is special and nothing has been compromised during building. If your checklist includes all the wants & not just the must haves, then this home is definitely for you and your family to enjoy!
Set on a 450sqm block in the ever popular Brabham estate, the minute you walk through the grand entrance and step inside this family home, you will be amazed by the practical design, style and the luxury living this home has to offer. The great floor plan of this home makes it ideal for families looking for the all-important separate living areas and each bedroom has their own ensuite great for times when you just need to enjoy your own space.
Features inside include master bedroom with large ensuite, a spa bath and walk in robe with a built in shelves. Other two bedrooms fits a queen size bed. They both have wardrobe and ensuite. The spacious open plan living areas include the living, dining and the magnificent chef’s kitchen. The kitchen comes with stone bench top, 900mm appliances and a separate butcher’s pantry and there’s a study nook and a multipurpose area. Other goodies includes the Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, security alarm system, intercom system with camera, roller shutters to all windows, neutral colours to internal walls and plush carpets.
Features outside include alfresco and garden. The double locked up garage has a high ceiling that could fit a 4 x 4 vehicle.
Located in a top location this exceptionally stunning home is close to parks, public transport, school, shops and just a short drive to all the world class wineries and cafes in the Swan Valley.
• Master bedroom including ensuite with spa bath and large walk in robes with shelves
• Large bedroom 2 with ensuite and wardrobe
• Large bedroom 3 with separate bathroom
• Open plan living and dining
• Magnificent chef’s kitchen with stone top and 900mm quality appliances
• Butcher’s pantry
• Large fridge recess
• Study nook
• Multipurpose area
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Plush carpets
• Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Roller shutters to all windows
• Security alarm system
• Intercom system with camera
• Beautiful house frontage
• Expose aggregate on front drive way
• Room for a small swimming pool
• Double locked up garage with high ceiling to fit a 4 x 4 vehicle
• Land size 450sqm
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries