About the property
UNDER OFFER UNDER OFFER UNDER OFFER
Did you miss out on this one? Contact me to see what else is available!
Should you be searching for a property that offers dual living options, beautiful parkland paddocks, amazing views, private location, bore, sheds and more – then look no further… This bonza property at 60 Bonita Road offers all the above and more!!
Entrance through the electric gate, along the private driveway bring you to this large home offering diverse living options with a separate granny flat/teenager studio all under main roof. This Ross Squires designed home built in 2004 has been positioned on the property to capture amazing views over the picturesque vista.
Should you be wishing to create your own horsey haven, this land is much desired for this purpose offering the ideal landscape.
• Family/Lounge room
• Country kitchen – dishwasher, under bench oven, gas hotplates, rangehood, double fridge recess
• Scullery/Mudroom/Laundry – ample cupboards & storage
• Master bedroom – sliding door opening to back verandah, walk through his & hers robes, ensuite
• Two queen sized minor bedrooms
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Reserve cycle air-conditioning units
• Ceiling Fans
• Solar hot water system
• Two bedrooms
• Reserve cycle air-conditioning unit
• Electric gate at entrance
• 3 Car UMR parking
• 14 Solar Panels with 5kv inverter
• Shed – lined, insulated, currently used as craft room
• Workshop with two roller doors
• Water tanks, Fruit trees, veggie patch
• 2.01ha/4.96 acres (approx.)
Now is a great time to purchase this unique property in Bullsbrook before prices begin to rise. Contact your LOCAL agent Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880 for additional information or to book your inspection.