About the property
If there’s one thing we love, it’s attention to detail! Now, the owners of 61 Stanbury Crescent have left no stone unturned!
Inside offers a practical kitchen for the home cook incorporating such features as gas cook top, stone tops and a dishwasher completes this space overlooking the dining and living area. The two bedrooms are lovely and light filled with built in robes. It’s a home that uses space intelligently, giving you the convenience of being low maintenance.
Large windowed doors create that incredible ‘indoor-outdoor’ living for the warmer months with a covered patio and a cute garden area sets the scene for family bbq’s, a secure backyard to enjoy any time of the year. The front faces Stanbury Park, you will never have over the road neighbours!
Here’s the challenge… find something that’s out of place in this home… because as far as we can tell, it’s all been done! Perfection!
– Neat and tidy street appeal
– Master bedroom with built in robe
– Spacious light filled kitchen with stainless steel gas stove and oven, plenty of cupboards and single drawer dishwasher
– Open plan Family/Dining/Kitchen
– Guest bedroom with built in robe and electric skylight
– Family bathroom with shower and large vanity
– Neat integrated laundry and separate linen cupboard
– Neutral décor throughout, timber laminate to main living area and carpet to bedrooms
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and high ceilings throughout
– Neat patio area beautifully landscaped but easy care!
– Facing Stanbury Park, no over the road neighbours!
– Built 2012, Land Size approx. – 150m2, Total Build Size approx. 97m2