About the property
This immaculate family home offers outstanding value and should be at the top of your Must See list! Come and check out the large workshop, it’s not very often you will find a quality brick built workshop included and this one comes with power & security alarm.
Contact Zarina 0430 363 815 today for immediate viewing.
I am proud to present this family home built in 2003 by Summit Homes with an internal space approximately 260sqm. This easy care home is immaculately presented throughout.
Set on 646sqm block, this 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms with an approx.6m x 6m powered workshop is located just stroll away from the beautiful Sandown Circle lake and park. Well-built and exceptionally maintained, the house will comfortably cater your family needs.
Features inside include large master bedroom that fits a king size bed with ensuite and wardrobe. All other 3 bedrooms fits a queen bed comfortably and comes with wardrobe. Bedroom 3 and 4 has a ceiling fan. There is a large study that comes with office furniture suitable for anyone who’s running a home business or alternatively just use as a study.
A front lounge welcomes you upon entry, open-plan area consisting of an additional living dining and kitchen .The kitchen comes with a pantry and a large fridge recess. Another family lounge/ theatre /games room comes with double doors to provide privacy and is within the open plan living. The neutral colours to all internal walls makes you feel very cosy and homely. Other features included in the house are 3 x cameras, intercom, security alarm system that links to the workshop, security screen to all doors, roller shutters to front bedroom windows, garden shed and , Mitsubishi heating and cooling air conditioning.
One unique feature that this house has to offer is a brick build 6m x 6m fully insulated powered workshop. The workshop has the flexibility to turned into a hobby room. It is also great for tradie as well as car enthusiast. The extra wide double locked up garage is high enough to fit a 4WD vehicle and the drive through access is perfect for those who have extra cars (fits 3 cars), trailer or even a small boat.
Features outside includes approx. 100sqm of paved A-frame patio to side & rear of home, garden for kids and pet to run around and there is also room for a swimming pool. The lawns and gardens are both bore reticulated. All perfect for those who love to entertain family and friends.
WOW!! This house has so much to offer for not a lot of money!
Contact Zarina today at 0430 363 815 for immediate viewing.
• Large master bedroom that fits a king bed including ensuite, ceiling fan and wardrobe
• Bedroom 2 fits a queen bed with wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 fits a queen bed with wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4 fits a queen bed with wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Home office with office furniture/ Large study
• Front theatre/lounge
• Lounge/Theatre room with double doors/games room with two ceiling fans
• Open plan living and dining
• Large kitchen with a pantry, gas cook top, oven and big recess for fridge
• Powder room and bathroom
• Large linen cupboard
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Mitsubishi heating and cooling air conditioning throughout.
• Security alarm system that is link to workshop
• 3 x security cameras
• Security screen to all the doors
• Roller shutters to the front windows of the house
• Approx. 6m x 6m concrete & brick insulated powered workshop/hobby room that has enough room to fit a car plus additional storage space on the loft.
• Large paved patio
• Garden shed
• Room for swimming pool
• Double locked up garage extra wide and a drive through that has plenty of room on the side to fit 3 more cars, small boat, trailer or a large cars
• Land size 646sqm
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries