About the property
If you have been looking for a low maintenance quality home which offers an outdoor setting fit to rival most large family homes then look no further. Situated on a generous 509m2 block which comes with potential side access, large powered workshop and an over sized alfresco plus opposite a park you’ll not be left wanting for space.
The front is fully fenced and secure offering a very usable and sizeable front garden. The front of the home houses the master bedroom which comes with its own ensuite bathroom as well as a second living area. The main living has a very modern feel to it with a fully renovated kitchen plus high ceilings offering a lovely spacious light and bright feel. The minor bedrooms would both accomodate double beds and there is also a main bathroom, seperate toilet and laundry. The Alfresco is stunning offering a feature fountain as well as a private space to unwind or entertain. There is potential side access being that the home is on a corner block plus a powered workshop already installed.
Situated in the Woodlake section of Ellenbrook the location is ideal for easy access to Gnangara Road and The Broadway which in turn takes you to the Tonkin Highway entrance. There are plenty of schools and local shops in close proximity and the Ellenbrook Train Station won’t be far once it arrives and is operational which is slated to be 2024. The City and Airport are less than a 30 min drive away on a clear run.
– Opposite Forestview park
– NBN ready
– Solar panels with a 5.6KW inverter with 18 panels
– Gated entrance to secure front garden
– Fully reticulated front and back gardens
– Security front door and coded door handle
– Godfrey hurst hybrid flooring throughout main living areas of home
– Minor bedrooms carpeted
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, split system air conditioning, in built triple sliding door wardrobe with single mirror and ensuite bathroom featuring single vanity, shower and toilet
– Minor bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fan, built in robes with minor bedroom 2 having full length windows facing the outdoor alfresco
– Main bathroom with shower, single vanity and bath
– Main toilet
– Laundry with ample space and security screen and sliding door access to outdoor area
– Front living area with ceiling fan and full length windows to front garden
– Kitchen with Silestone bench top perfect for breakfast bar, 600m appliances and integrated dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space and double door built in pantry with sliding soft closing drawers
– Large main living area with high ceilings offering a lovely light and bright space, with ceiling fan, split system air conditioning and sliding and security screen door access to outdoor alfresco
– Paved outdoor alfresco area with tranquil water feature and elevated area perfect for entertaining, artificial garden for low maintenance with garden shed and fully powered workshop with internet connection
– Double secure carport with shoppers entrance to outdoor alfresco area