About the property
If you’re on the hunt for a fabulous 3x 2 family home on a 389sqm block, then look no further than 64 Wandsworth Avenue Brabham! With great internal and outdoor living, I can assure you that this home will be gone in no time!
From the moment you walk through the door into this crisp family home, you will feel a sense of space and a calming ambience. With neutral tones set throughout, it will be sure to match any furnishings you have, making this home ready for its next occupiers to move straight into. With a low maintenance back garden, this means you will have more time entertaining family and friends in your beautiful alfresco.
The master boasts an ensuite with walk in robe that include drawers and shelves. The 2 other bedrooms are a good-size and come with built in robes.
The well-appointed Chef’s kitchen sits at the heart of the home overlooking the main living and dining areas that feed out to the vast alfresco. The kitchen comes with a 900mm Technika cook top, 600mm Tecknika oven and range hood, a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and plenty of countertop space with room for a breakfast bar.
No expense has been spared in this fabulous home including:
– Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Security screens to front entrance, laundry and alfresco
– Roller shutters to front windows
– 6 x security cameras
– Freshly painted internal walls, ceilings, and doors
– Artificial turf front and rear
– Easy care aggregate driveway and side where the laundry is
– Liquid limestone in situ paving in alfresco
Features outside includes a fabulous outdoor area – alfresco and a good-sized back garden. Enjoy your down time in the tranquillity of your own back yard. Located close to Whiteman Edge Village, Brabham Primary School and the many beautiful parks.
Get in quick, homes like this don’t last long!
Call Zarina 0430 363 815 today!
• Master bedroom featuring ensuite and walk in robe with drawers and shelves
• Bedroom 2, 3 with built in robes
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Chef’s kitchen includes 900mm Technika cook top, 600mm Tecknika oven, range hood, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and spacious benchtop space with room for breakfast bar
• Laundry with overhead cabinets and walk in linen
• Freshly painted internal walls, ceilings and doors
• Samsung ducted cycle air conditioning
• Security screen to front entrance, laundry and alfresco
• Roller shutters to front windows
• 6 x security cameras
• Easy care aggregate driveway and side where the laundry is
• Liquid limestone in situ paving in alfresco
• Fabulous outdoor area and easy-care front and rear
• Double garage
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.