About the property
UNDER OFFER @ FIRST HOME OPEN.
Zarina Brodie from HKY Real Estate proudly presents 65 Castlereagh Way, Brabham.
Just like in a magazine…Now is your chance to grab this stylish and contemporary home. This fantastic property is no ordinary home and is waiting for one lucky buyer. The minute you step inside, you will appreciate the beautiful features this home has to offer.
Built in 2018, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is perfect for any first home buyer, down sizer or investor. You will be amazed when you walk through the open plan area that incorporates the living, dining and kitchen. Be WOW’d by the feature raked ceiling in the open plan area that provides a feeling of spaciousness which is inviting for your family and friends. The beautiful gourmet kitchen comes with a 900mm freestanding Artusi cook top and oven, range hood, stone bench top, subway tiled splash back, overhead cabinets and kitchen pantry.
Other features include Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, 3 x security cameras, roller shutter to front window, neutral colours to internal walls and a low maintenance outdoor area.
Conveniently located within walking distance to parks and the Brabham Shopping Centre.
• Master bedroom including ensuite and walk in robe
• Bedroom 2 & 3 with double sliding door wardrobe
• Study nook
• Open plan dining, living and kitchen with raked ceiling
• Beautiful gourmet kitchen with 900mm freestanding Artusi cook top and oven, range hood, stone bench top, subway tiles splash back, overhead cabinets and kitchen pantry
• Laundry & Linen
• Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• 3 x security cameras
• Roller shutter to front window
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Low maintenance outdoor area
• Single garage
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.