About the property
Welcome to this gorgeous country home set high and to the rear of the block to take in the inland views and welcoming sea breezes.
The home is a 4×2 built in 2004 being timber framed with hardie plank exterior and tin roof with approx 153 sqm of living. The block is an easy to maintain block being mainly cleared with lots of Grass Trees and large Gums lining the driveway entrance and just a small garden to maintain around the home.
Homes are in demand in this area at present and people are starting to realise the benefit of country living only 45 minutes from Joondalup, 5 minutes to the beach and river and free bus services to local schools. Let you family take the opportunity of this fantastic lifestyle the area has to offer. Do not delay in contacting me to view as this will not last!
– Entrance with security door and feature stain glassed wooden door
– Ducted Reverse cycle Air conditioning
– Open Lounge and Dining with Cathedral Ceilings
– Huge Family Kitchen with massess of bench space and cupboard space, stainless steel appliances with brand new oven, rangehood, gas cooktop, corner pantry, huge fridge recess
– Master bedroom with bay window, door to verandah, 4 door robe and split system air con unit
– Large ensuite with vanity, glassed shower and toilet
– Bedroom 2 and 3 are doubles with built in robes and Bedroom 4 is a single with built in robe
– Main bathroom with vanity and shower over bath
– Large walk in linen
– Laundry with built in bench and cupboards and separate toilet
– All new Halogen lights throughout
– Electric Storage HWS
– Verandah surrounds all 4 sides
– Paved area with built in BBQ
– Oversized Double Carport
– Powered workshop being approx 8mx5m
– Lemon, Lime and Avocado Tree
Please call Tracy to view on 0419998306