About the property
Back on the market – First offer fell over.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! A neat, fresh family home with plenty of spaces to please the whole family, situated in an idyllic location of Bennett Springs on a 596m2 block! Here’s a home to fall in love with and enjoy with family and friends for many years! Featuring a well-appointed kitchen with large island bench, plenty of cupboard space, gas stove and dishwasher, opening out to an open plan living and dining area with large windows giving you plenty of natural light. A formal front lounge situated next to the master bedroom offers a private area to relax, while the minor bedrooms are in a separate wing. Head outdoors to a wonderful paved alfresco area overlooking spacious lawn and easy-care gardens. A double garage with remote door and paved drive through access to the rear completes this perfect home.
– Fully paved front offers tidy street appeal
– Front lounge
– Spacious Master bedroom with split system air conditioner, ensuite and walk in robe
– Well-appointed kitchen with large bench with breakfast bar, stainless steel oven, gas stove top and dishwasher
– Open plan kitchen/dining/family with split system air conditioner, overlooking the outdoor alfresco
– Large light filled windows open up the living room
– Minor bedrooms with built in robes
– Separate study
– Family sized laundry
– New vinyl plank flooring and window blinds throughout
– Freshly painted in neutral decor
– Paved alfresco area, spacious lawn – enough room to put in a pool!
– Double remote Garage with paved drive through access to rear
– Located close to the Springs shopping centre and parks
– Garden Shed
– Built approx. 2006, Living Area approx. 135m2, Land Size Approx. 596m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.