About the property
This beautifully presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is located in the prestigious ‘Brookleigh East’ estate and offers high ceilings, wooden flooring throughout and air conditioning, don’t’ delay, homes like this don’t last long!
The light filled, huge master suite is north facing and captures the winter sun, the generous en-suite has stone benchtops and plenty of storage.
There are 31c high ceilings to the entry, open living, dining and kitchen and the fourth bedroom (also doubles as a theatre room) which gives this home a real spacious feel.
If you like to entertain this home affords a central kitchen complete with overhead cupboards, stone benchtops, enormous pantry, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar.
There are so many quality features in this home, including but not limited to:
* Reverse Cycle air conditioning to living and master
* Huge master suite with extra large walk in robe
* 31c High ceilings to entry, open plan living and 4th bedroom
* Spectacular chefs kitchen with huge walk in pantry and overhead cupboards
* Floor to ceiling tiling to huge main bathroom
* Stone benchtops throughout
* Allergy friendly, wooden flooring throughout
* Secure garage access into entry
* Pitched patio, fully paved outdoor area
* Gated side access
* Extra wide paved driveway, plenty of parking spaces
* Low maintenance, easy care gardens, perfect for busy couples or to ‘lock up and leave’
* Elevated, north facing location, close to the Brookleigh East park
* NBN internet ready
Walk to Sandalford winery, the new Coles shopping centre and proposed school
* Less than 20km to the city
* Approx 10km to the Airport
* Approx 4 km to Guildford train station and Cafe strip
* Approx 8-10km to Major Shopping centres
This home need to be seen to be fully appreciated, don’t miss out on your opportunity to buy almost new and avoid the hassle of building.
Call me today for more information