About the property
Sleek, modern and low-maintenance living is all yours to enjoy in this executive home located just moments from everything you could possibly need. Built in just 2004, this gorgeous abode is presented like new with nothing for you to do but move in, unpack and start relishing your new lifestyle.
The layout is light-filled and contemporary with open-plan living that allows you to flow seamlessly through the heart of the home. There is a great kitchen complete with a dishwasher, 900mm appliances, stone benchtops and a breakfast bar where friends can gather while the home chef creates gourmet delights.
Dinner can be enjoyed in the open-plan meals area before you retire to the home theatre for family movie night with projector and screen set up. Another separate flexible space could also be used as an office depending on your needs or activity room.
A haven for the adults, the king-sized master suite features feather-soft carpet, double glazed windows, roller shutters and walk-in robe plus updated ensuite. In a separate wing and featuring built-in robes, the queen-sized minor bedrooms will accommodate the family beds and study desks. The main bathroom includes a vanity and shower.
But it is outside that this home comes into its own, the best thing outside is through the glass fence, a stunning easy-care pool with timber decked area and gabled patio. A second delightful timber lined pitched pergola shelters the alfresco for all-season entertaining The large powered shed provides a spot to store tools and tinker away at projects, plus there is a double garage with storage to front and side plus shoppers entrance into the home.
Extra features abound and include approximately 20 solar panels, an alarm for peace of mind, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans in all of the bedrooms to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep.
Picturesque local parklands, Holy Cross College, Ellen Stirling Primary School are all nearby, as are the local Shopping Centres, community amenities and much, much more. This is a location – and property – like no other!
– Neat street appeal with reticulated lawn
– Theatre room with projector and screen
– Master Bedroom with walk in robe, updated ensuite, double glazed windows and roller shutter
– Open plan kitchen, dining and family zones
– Great kitchen with storage, stone bench breakfast bar, pantry, stainless steel oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher and pantry
– Minor bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Family bathroom with shower and vanity
– Split system air conditioner to main living area
– Laundry with linen cupboard
– Alfresco entertaining area with timber lined gabled patio and ceiling fans
– Relaxing pool area with decking gabled patio and glass pool fencing
– Sparkling pool with new pump and filtration system
– Large powered workshop with work bench and racking
– Double garage with remote door and extra storage space
– 20 Solar panels, ducted air conditioning, roller shutters to front windows
– Close to local parks, schools and local shopping
– Built approx. 2004, Land Size approx. 629m2, Living area approx. 228m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.