About the property
This beautiful Aveley home is situated at the end of a cul-der-sac and to the rear has natural bushland! With multiple entertaining areas and large bedrooms rooms this home won’t leave you feeling cramped for space.
The master bedroom is extremely generous in size, has full length windows and a large walk in robe, along with its very own ensuite bathroom with a shower, single vanity, elevated bath and enclosed toilet. Take a step through the double french doors to the gorgeous theatre room with the perfect space for entertaining. Minor bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with plenty of space for double beds, minor bedroom 2 with built in robe and minor bedrooms 3 and 4 with walk in robe. This home also comes with a main bathroom with a single vanity, shower, bath plus a laundry with built in linen cupboard and a main toilet. The kitchen comes with ample bench top space perfect for a breakfast bar, 600m appliances, plenty of cupboard storage and a double door built in pantry. The main living area can be set up however you please, with sliding door access to the alfresco featuring a beautiful paved area perfect for entertaining family and friends plus a bit of lawn and drive through access.
Local parks and school options are all within a short drive or longer walk. Local stores such as Woolworths, Bunnings, Spotlight, Spud Shed, Spot Light, Ellenbrook Central, Aldi are all easily accessible and within a 5 min drive. Tonkin Highway and Gnangara Road allow for an easy communicate to the airport, city, northern beaches and the Ellenbrook Train Line due to be operational come 2024 will only add to that.
– Tiling throughout all main living areas
– Bedrooms newly carpeted
– Home is freshly painted
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout all areas of home
– French doors to theatre/front living room
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and open plan bathroom with single vanity, enclosed toilet, shower and an elevated bath
– Minor bedroom 2 with built in robe
– Minor bedrooms 3 and 4 with walk in robes
– Main bathroom with single vanity, shower and bath
– Laundry with basin, linen cupboard and ample space
– Separated Main toilet
– Kitchen with 600m appliances, plenty of cupboard storage, built in pantry and bench top space perfect for breakfast bar
– Main living with ample space and sliding door access to outdoor area
– Alfresco with beautiful paved area perfect for entertaining and with garden area and access to roller garage door
– Double car garage with shoppers entrance to kitchen and drive through access to the rear of the home