About the property
This gorgeous BRAND NEW 3 bed 2 bath home has been fitted out in spectacular quality and along with the location is straight out the top draw. For this reason it represents a fantastic opportunity for either a first home buyer looking to get into the market, down sizer wanting quality yet low maintenance or an investor. As the home is brand new the $10k first home buyers grant would be applicable along with the stamp duty concessions. As an investor the fixtures and fittings would be able to be depreciated along with the building (seek finance advice from your account re: this before you purchase an investment).
The quality in this home is there for all to see from the minute you walk in. High ceilings throughout the majority of the home along with plenty of full length windows gives it a lovely spacious light and bright feel. The window treatments are of high quality and gives the extra finish and feel to all areas of the home. The master bedroom is a great size with a walk in robe and stunning ensuite bathroom which is tiled to the ceiling, has stone bench top and a lovely walk in shower. The minor bedrooms are both a good size with double built in wardrobe space. The main bathroom is again stunning and finished to a a very high standard with tiling to the ceiling and a walk in shower. The laundry has plenty of storage and an enclosed area to hang the clothes out to dry. The main living has room for dining and sitting, is accompanied by a low maintenance alfresco and gorgeous kitchen. The kitchen is a delight with heaps of soft closing storage cupboards, heaps of stone bench top space, quality appliances and a feature splash back.
The location is second to none and opposite a small park which is big enough for a kick around. Ellenbrook secondary college is a very very short walk as is Ellenbrook main high street. The train station when it arrives in 2024 will be walkable as is Ellenbrook Central for the weekly shop. Also close to Gnagara Road which offers easy access to Tonkin Highway making the city and airport easily accessible.
– Beautifully tiled low maintenance flooring throughout main living areas
– High ceilings throughout majority of home
– Newly carpeted master bedroom with large walk in robe and stunning ensuite bathroom tiled to ceiling with stone bench top, single vanity and spacious walk in shower
– Main living area with bright and open feel with full length windows and quality window treatments
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout home
– Kitchen with Cesar’s stone bench tops, multiple soft closing cabinetry with soft wood look, 600m appliances and beautiful feature splash back
– Minor bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes and full length windows with quality window treatments
– Stunning main bathroom tiled to ceiling with spacious walk in shower, stone bench top with single vanity and toilet
– Laundry with plenty of wood look storage cupboards and access to outdoor area for clothes line
– Outdoor alfresco with low maintenance paving, the perfect space for a quite dinner or bbq
– Double car garage with secure shoppers entrance to the home