About the property
Family living at its best! Here is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
I’m proud to present 74 Wandsworth Avenue, Brabham. This sensational 4 x 2 living with all the EXTRA’s awaits you! Bring the family along to view this absolute winner of a home!
The clever and practical layout captures light in every corner and inspires an easy flow throughout the home.
The master bedroom includes ensuite with large shower and come with his and hers walk in robe and ceiling fan. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 come with a double sliding door wardrobe. The heart of the home is the modern kitchen with 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood, overhead cabinets, extra cabinets besides the fridge recess and a kitchen pantry.
Designed with an open plan to outdoor entertaining, the dining, living and alfresco creates a relaxing hub for the family to unwind together. You have your very own pizza oven in your backyard. Not a bad idea to have a pizza party! Simply perfect for entertaining family and friends!
This home comes with all the EXTRA’s and you need to be super quick!
EXTRA features to the house include.
• Beautiful bamboo flooring to entrance and open plan
• Beautiful window treatment
• Stunning newly renovated family bathroom
• Recently painted internal walls and skirting boards
• Built in tv cabinet in open plan and built-in cabinet in entrance
• Near new carpets to bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 (replaced 6 months ago)
• Solar system 21 panels with 5.5kw inverter
• Roller shutters to 2 x windows in living, Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4
• Security alarm system
• Security screen to entrance, alfresco and laundry
• Pizza oven
Conveniently located close to the Reid and Tonkin Highways and only approx. 20 minutes to airport. Close to parks, and a short drive to Ellenbrook Central shopping centre, medical centre, schools, and of course the world class wineries and cafes of the Swan Valley.
This is arguably one of the best value homes in the area, so contact Zarina 0430 363 815 for more information.
• Master bedroom including ensuite with large shower, his and hers walk in robe with shelves and drawers + ceiling fan and light
• Bedroom 2 with double sliding door wardrobe + roller shutter
• Bedroom 3 with double sliding door wardrobe + roller shutter
• Bedroom 4 with double sliding door wardrobe + wall cabinet + tv cable + roller shutter
• Open plan living, dining & kitchen
• Modern kitchen with 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood, overhead cabinets, extra cabinets beside the fridge recess and kitchen pantry
• Laundry with overhead cabinets and large linen
• Paved alfresco
• Garden shed
• Double garage
• Close to park, shops, school, cafes, wineries
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.