About the property
This uniquely designed family home has a lot to offer from 3 living areas (1 of these could easily become a 4th bedroom) to having a huge minor bedroom with its own ensuite bathroom. The kitchen is well appointed whilst the alfresco offers a nice low maintenance area to entertain.
The front of the home is fully fenced leading to a double door entry with security doors. As you walk in you have a front office to your right and the master bedroom to your left. The master bedroom is a huge storage / tv unit built in as well as plantation shutters, ceiling fan, a walk in wardrobe with built in shelving and ensuite bathroom featuring a seperate toilet, single vanity and shower. This area can be separated to the rest of the home. Next comes 2 living areas which are both a great size. One of the areas is open whilst the other has double doors so can be enclosed and would be plenty big enough to make a 4th bedroom. The main living area comes with a well appointed kitchen and easy access to the laundry, garage and alfresco. Minor bedroom 2 is a good size with a single built in robe and access to the main bathroom which has a shower/bath, single vanity and toilet. Minor bedroom 3 is massive and has split system air conditioning, a walk in robe with built in shelving and an ensuite bathroom with single vanity, shower and seperate toilet. The alfresco is really low maintenance and offers a lovely private area to entertain whilst there is storage shed outside the laundry door.
Situated very close to Millhouse Road, access to Tonkin Highway and in the future Ellenbrook train station will be a breeze. There is a local park down the road and Aveley Secondary College is very walkable. Close to plenty of local stores such as Woolworths, BWS, Aldi, Spot Light, Bunnings to name a few.
– Front office area with built in shelving and ceiling fan
– Enclosed front garden
– Double door entry with security screen
– Rear loading double car garage with shoppers entrance
– Solar electric
– Separate laundry work single door storage
– Outdoor area off laundry with storage sheds
– Main living area with easy access to alfresco
– Kitchen with 900mm appliances, microwave, dishwasher and fridge recess, stone bench tops and built in pantry
– Alfresco with low maintenance back garden
– Seperate living area to the front of the home with ceiling fan
– Enclosed theatre room with built in cabinets and ceiling fan
– Master bedroom to the front with plantation shutters, massive built in storage and tv unit, built in walk in robe and ensuite bathroom featuring a single vanity, shower and seperate toilet plus ceiling fan
– Reverse cycle ducted zonal air conditioning
– Minor bedroom 2 is a good size and had a single built in storage cupboard
– Main bathroom with toilet, single vanity and bath
– Minor bedroom 3 is massive with ceiling fan, split system air conditioning, built in walk in robe and ensuite bathroom featuring a shower, single vanity and seperate toilet