About the property
This 2 bed 2 bath unit is the perfect home for those looking for minimal up keep. Would be perfect for a FIFO, First home buyer looking to get into the market or investor looking to take advantage of the amazing rental yields currently being offered up due to the low mortgage rates and lack of available rentals.
The build and fit out encapsulates a great use of space with a modern and neutral finish. The bedrooms are both a great size and the living area offers great natural light, space for a sitting and dining area plus sits adjacent to a lovely modern gourmet kitchen. The bathrooms are modern and stylishly finished whilst the alfresco flows off the main living and offers up a great indoor outdoor area during the summer.
Location wise you are close to lots of community facilities as well as schools, shops and local transportation. The new shopping centre off ‘The Broadway’ will make the weekly food shop a breeze and will also come with an array of other stores. The Ellenbrook Aquatic Centre which has started construction behind the Valley Bowls Club will also be a short drive away, PLUS if you like a bowl go and check the Valley Bowls Club out who have a great community of lawn bowlers. Ellenbrook Central is about a 10 min drive away offering a lot more stores as is Bunnings, Aldi, Spot Light, Spud Shed but to name a few. The Tonkin Highway entrance is also about a 10 min drive which offers direct access to Perth Airport – easy for those fly in fly out days.
This is a secure and strata managed complex so makes a great lock and leave or investment – give us a call today to arrange a viewing or ask any questions you may have around strata fees etc
– Stunning Views with a private balcony to relax on
– Master bedroom with built in robe and quality modern ensuite bathroom featuring single vanity, shower and toilet
– Minor Bedroom is a great size with walk in robe
– Main Bathroom is stylish with quality fittings and is finished with a single vanity, shower and toilet
– The kitchen is stunning with great natural light and views, plenty of cupboard storage, 600mm appliances, fridge recess, built in pantry
– The main living is spacious and has room for a dining and sitting area
– Secure Complex with remote gates and intercom access
– Directly adjacent to community parkland
– Large gardens to the complex
– Secure parking