About the property
If you are looking for your first home or an investment property, this is a great way to get your foot into this increasingly competitive market.
Built in 2015 this well presented and practical 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is perfectly positioned on a quiet street within walking distance of Caversham Village Shopping and Caversham Valley Primary school.
Features inside include master bedroom with his & hers walk in robe and an ensuite. The other 2 bedrooms come with walk in robes. The open plan area has high ceilings and features the living, dining and kitchen. Included in the kitchen is stone bench top, 600mm Technika cook top and oven, 600mm range hood and overhead cabinets.
Added bonuses to the house include Daikin reverse cycle and zoned air conditioning, stone bench tops to the ensuite, family bathroom and laundry.
Features outside include an open entertaining area and a double garage.
• Sizeable master bedroom, featuring his & hers walk-in robe and ensuite
• Two secondary bedrooms with walk in robe
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with high ceilings
• Kitchen with stone bench top, 600mm Technika cook top and oven, 600mm range hood and overhead cabinets
• Daikin reverse cycle and zoned air conditioning
• Stone bench tops to kitchen, ensuite, family bathroom and laundry
• Linen cupboard
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Open entertaining area
• Double locked up garage
• Walking distance to Caversham Village Shopping and Caversham Valley Primary School shops