About the property
Prominently positioned WALK TO SCHOOLS AND PARKS, this spacious 713M2 property offers a strong and commanding presence in one of Ellenbrooks exclusive DRESS CIRCLE. This home has been loved; it’s neat as a pin, and very well appointed with 4 VERY LARGE BEDROOMS, this family home features an abundance of natural light, warmth through neutral colour schemes and timber flooring, and HIGH CEILINGS adding to a sense of SPACE and relaxation.
Interiors designed to maximise the use of open plan living compliments this stunning chef’s kitchen featuring 900mm stainless steel appliances, abundance of bench space, storage and breakfast bar and connects seamlessly to the outdoor alfresco area, perfect for entertaining.
The master bedroom boasts both a walk-in robe and smartly-finished en suite with HIS and HER VANITY, whilst the remaining QUEEN SIZED BEDROOMS share a very spacious
luxurious bathroom with bath and separate WC. A LARGE FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY with ample storage, fully DUCTED REVERSE CYCLE AIR-CONDITIONING and heating, double garage and video intercom entry plus alarm wrap up a truly tempting package. The perfect space to unwind at the end of the day with 2 SEPARATE FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT AREAS, plus THEATRE and STUDY, these multiple purpose spaces are sure to give each family member a zone to spread out and enjoy. With a modern frontage and easy care gardens, this VERY WELL MAINTAINED large family home will be high on your list to inspect.
– Sumptuous Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite with his & hers vanity
– Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and doors opening out to the alfresco
– Light Filled Open Plan Living, Kitchen and Dining
– Warm timber flooring, high ceilings and neutral décor offer a welcoming space
– Separate theatre room, activity area/study offer multiple living areas
– QUEEN SIZED minor bedrooms offering double doored robes
– Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and large vanity
– Laundry with linen cupboard and storage space
– Large paved alfresco perfect for entertaining
– Low maintenance paved rear yard with garden shed and easy care plants
– Artificial lawn to front offering stunning street appeal
– Quality finishes including ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Dress circle location close to all amenities, walk to 2 schools
– Land Size – 713m2, Total Build – 327m2, Built approx – 2006