About the property
This well proportioned 3 bed 2 bath home is perfect if you are a first home buyer due to the $0 stamp duty applicable. It also requires some upgrading so the potential to pull your selves up and make the home yours is there in buckets and spades.
The rooms are all an excellent size and the layout of the home is ideal. The main living area is at the back of the home while the second living area is to the front. All the bedrooms are a very good size as is the ensuite bathroom in the master bedroom and the main bathroom. There is also some back garden and a decent sized alfresco which is ideal if you have children or are planning to start a family in the future. If you have pets this home would also suit.
Investor??? this should also been on your list. With a shortage of rental properties in the area and the interest rates on mortgages at an all time low there has never been a better time to buy an investment property.
Situated very close to Gnangara Road gives easy access to the Northern suburbs or the city and airport via Tonkin Highway. The highly anticipated Ellenbrook Train Station will be within walking distance (or a short drive) as are the local shops and schools.
– Main Living area separated into meals and sitting with split system air conditioning
– Kitchen has 600mm appliances, pantry, fridge recess and plenty of cupboard space
– Master bedroom has a ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite finished with a shower, toilet and single vanity
– Minor bedroom 2 is large with a built in robe and ceiling fan
– Minor bedroom 3 is also a very good size but has no built in wardrobe
– Front living area is large and has a ceiling fan
– Low maintenance wood look vinyl flooring throughout the main living areas
– Main Bathroom has a shower, bath and single vanity
– Seperate main toilet
– Laundry area with linen storage and closed off outdoor area for drying clothes
– Double secure car port with electric garage door
– Access to rear of home through car port
– Large alfresco at the back of the home with a decent sized back garden plus garden shed
– Security screens on both front and alfresco doors
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.