About the property
Driving directions below
Great value doesn’t last long! Negotiate your offer and don’t miss out on this superior Charlottes property. Don’t view from the roadside, you need to walk inside and be truly impressed by the quality it possesses. If you have wanted to take a step up in class, then this is the home for you.
This absolute quality 4 x 2 home has real character and ambiance, provides plenty of space for everyone with upmarket fixtures and fittings including glossy floor tiling and stone bench tops throughout! The kitchen has everything a connoisseur of fine living might desire with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, twin ovens and gas stove top.
Sneak up the stairs to find the parents retreat with walk in robe and ensuite with double length shower, make sure to take a look outside the windows and view the hills while there! Downstairs you will find double sized minor bedrooms with built in robes and neat bathroom with separate bath and shower. Your friends will be green with envy and wondering why they didn’t find this place first. With so many extras in this home from SOLAR Energy, SOLAR Hot Water, Daikin Ducted R/C Air Con and Roller Shutters, for this price it’s well worth a look! Why build when you can move into this almost new family home?
If entering from Lord Street, proceed down Cranleigh Street, Synandra is the second street on the right after Arthur Street
– Great street appeal with artificial lawn and neat gardens
– Upstairs Master bedroom with spacious en-suite with double length shower and walk in robe
– Family/ theatre room with double doors – the perfect spot to curl up for an evening of movies and popcorn!
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built in robes with sliding doors
– Bedroom 4 with an extra-large walk in robe and sliding doors opening up to the alfresco area
– The large master chef’s kitchen presents a crisp clean look with a large bench top making a fine statement in this kitchen. Oodles of storage space and all the modern stainless steel appliances fitted complete with breakfast bar!
– The home opens up into a neat area that accommodates the kitchen, dining and family
– Main bathroom central to the bedrooms
– Generous size separate laundry with sliding door cupboards
– Beautifully decorated with quality fixtures and fitting throughout
– Neutral décor with a light airy feel
– Daikin ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning – Be warm in winter and cool in summer!
– SOLAR Energy and SOLAR Hot Water
– Relax on those summer evenings under alfresco – Let me entertain you!
– Easy care gardens with water feature to rear
– Double car garaging with remote door
– Extra paved separate driveway to left hand side of property
– Alarm system and roller shutters to front windows
– Block size approx 305m2, built approx 2014, Total Build approx 227m2
– Exceptional finishes and meticulous attention to detail from the inside to the outside!