About the property
Under Offer Under Offer Under Offer
If you missed your opportunity on this property – we may have an off market property that may suit you.. You only have to ask!
Located on a block that provides the serenity from Banksia bushland, the 3.01ha piece of land cannot cleared to house grazing animals, this retains and preserve the natural habitat of the landscape. Should you be seeking a secluded hideaway this property is the one!
Priced to sell – this property offers a lovely spacious home with quality fixtures, workshop, solar system plus more.
Nestled on approx. 3.01ha, one shall discover a much desired floorplan offered in this Ross Squires homestead. Built in 2010 this country home offers, wide veranda’s, tin roofing, timber balustrading, gorgeous country kitchen, slow combustion wood heating, spacious central living/entertaining areas, parents wing located at the opposite end from the children’s domain. This true-blue resemblance of the Australian dream, is now available with an exceptional price tag.
• 3.01ha/7.43 acres
• Ross Squires home, built 2010
• Separate lounge/theatre room
• Open planning living/family/dining
• Games room with built in bar recess
• Country kitchen complete with black granite bench-tops, soft close draws, walk-in pantry, 900mm Artusi freestanding cooker, ornate features, overhead cupboards, stainless steel dishwasher
• Master bedroom, walk in robe, ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, marble vanity
• Good sized bedrooms, wardrobes with sliding mirror doors
• Study/bedroom, complete with built in shelving & cupboards
• Main bathroom – floor to ceiling tiling, marble vanity, bath, separate shower
• Well-equipped laundry with large storage cupboards plus overhead cupboards
• Ceiling Fans
• Ducted air conditioning
• Bamboo flooring
• Slow combustion wood heater
• 9m x 9m colour bond gabled roof shed – three phase power, roller door
• 125,000L (approx.) Rain water tank
• Solar Panels – 3.5 inverter
• Timber decking overlooking property
• Chicken pen
• Fruit trees
*** Be sure to watch the Virtual Walk video***
Contact our LOCAL Rural & Equine Specialist – Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880