About the property
This luxurious 3 bed 2 bath home is straight from the top draw. Finished to a very lofty standard in every aspect plus 167m2 of living which is extremely spacious for a 3 bed home, it represents the perfect downsizer if you want something a cut above the rest.
Beautiful light open planned living area flows into a high quality appointment kitchen with easy access to an outdoor entertaining area. The bedrooms are all spacious and the master bedroom is a one off with its own private courtyard, superior fitted walk in wardrobe and large ensuite with double vanity and expansive walk in shower. The natural light and flow of the home is also first class and when you couple that with the 31c ceilings all the way through the home it elevates its appeal to even the most disconcerting buyer.
The location is also a real bonus. You are literally a hop skip and a jump from the Aveley central park and Aveley dog park which gives the home great views from the front. Also close to the local IGA, Miss Me Cafe, Aveley Primary School, Swan Valley Anglican Community School, Aveley shops which include Woolworths and Cafe Lot Six Zero plus easy access to Gnangara Road and Tonkin Highway – the list goes on.
This home will not last and early viewing is essential.
– Master bedroom is simply stunning with unique fitted out walk in and spacious en-suite with double vanity, large walk in shower, soft closing draws, seperate toilet plus the master bedroom has bonus private out door courtyard
– Tranquil open planned living area with fanatics natural light and stunning views of the park
– Gorgeous kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm appliances, subway tiled splash back, soft closing cupboard space and large pantry
– Main bathroom is stunning with quality low maintenance tiling, single vanity, stone bench top and over sized bath complete with a seperate main toilet adjacent to the bathroom
– Second living area / study
– Large minor bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fan in Bedroom 2
– Laundry with ample walk in storage space
– Low maintenance wood look flooring which is fully skirted in the main living areas
– Full length windows throughout the home for great natural light
– Quality fixtures and fittings plus the blinds to the front of the home are custom made for maximum privacy while still being able to see the magnificent view
– 31c ceilings throughout
– Solar Panels and Inverter – near brand new
– Double garage with shoppers entrance to the rear of the home
– Zonal reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Low maintenance outdoor alfresco for entertaining
– Opposite Aveley parks, lakes and near local cafes and shops
– Near Aveley Schools (see description)