About the property
This classy home meets all the essential requirements for modern family living & is exceptionally located in the Brookleigh Estate. Offering an easy flow layout, with strong clean lines and modern décor – all you would expect of a quality-built home.
This brick and tile beauty oozes space and offers stylish fixtures and fittings throughout. A generous open plan area accommodates the fabulous kitchen, dining & family room, while a theatre room offers another separate space for the family to watch movies in, or get some work done in the study. A gourmet kitchen will make the home chef happy, with stainless steel appliances, plus dishwasher, double fridge freezer space, large benchtop providing plenty of cooking space and walk-in pantry. The beautiful master suite offers a parent’s retreat, walk in robe and resort style ensuite plus king size minor bedrooms in a separate wing are sure to appeal with built in robes to each. A fantastic large paved alfresco entertaining area to the rear of this property complete this perfect package!
– Stunning street appeal overlooking Barbarossa Park
– Quality finishing touches such as detailed ceilings, feature walls and LED downlighting
– Separate theatre room with double doors and Study to front of home
– Generous open plan living/kitchen/dining with light filled windows
– Beautiful kitchen equipped with 900mm stainless steel gas cook top, range hood, dishwasher, stone top bench, double fridge freezer space & walk in pantry
– Glossy porcelain tiling to main living area and timber flooring to bedrooms
– Private games room or use as a children’s activity room
– Large master with private courtyard access, walk in robe and resort style ensuite with double vanities and spa bath
– King-size minor bedrooms with built in robes
– Neutral décor throughout
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Ducted Air Conditioning
– Family sized laundry
– Spacious alfresco area presents a generous outdoor living and entertaining space fully paved for minimal chores
– Double garage with remote garage door and roller door access to rear
– Block 576m2, Total Area approx. 317m2, Built in approx. 2011
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.