About the property
If you enjoy taking walks with the dog, or you have young children that enjoying playing at the park then this very neat and tidy 3 bedroom home could be right up your alley with a small park at the end of the street and an even bigger one at the other end of the street. Ideally suited those looking to downsize or a young family looking to get into this fantastic location.
The home offers an open light and bright floorplan with multiple living areas, one area could be used as a home office or kids play room, roomy bedrooms, large kitchen and very low maintenance established gardens.
The local IGA and cafe is also in very close proximity. Swan Valley Anglican School is a short walk as is Aveley Primary School. There is easy access to Gnangara Road and in turn Tonkin Highway which makes the airport and Perth CBD an easy commute. Ellenbrook Train Station set to be operational in 2024 will be a short 5 min drive away as is Ellenbrook Central, Aldi, Spotlight, Spud Shed and Bunnings.
– Security doors front and back
– Tiled entrance
– Front living area
– Master bedroom with large walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Home office area / kids activity area
– Light n bright main living area with full length windows, dual blinds and gas point.
– Great size kitchen with dishwasher, double sink, stainless cooking appliances and plenty of bench and cupboard
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both queen size with built in robes.
– Neutral bathroom 2
– Laundry with linen cupboard and easy access to the washing line
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning & Security system
– Alfresco entertaining with recessed ceiling and poured limestone
– Low maintenance gardens