About the property
An opportunity like this doesn’t come knocking that very often. This home has the best lake view and is in a dress circle location! Owning this house is like winning the jackpot!
I am proud to present this quality family home built in 2004 by Plunkett Homes.
Set on a 612sqm block, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom with double garage and side access is located overlooking the beautiful Sandown Circle lake and park. Well-built and exceptionally maintained, the house will comfortably cater your family needs.
Features inside include large master bedroom that fits a king size bed with views to the park & lake and comes with walk in robe. The ensuite has a spa bath where you can relax and unwind after a long day at work. All 3 other bedrooms are a good size with wardrobes. The study can also be used as an activity room for kids.
A high ceilinged front lounge welcomes you upon entry, an open-plan dining and living area where most family time will be spent incorporates the cook’s kitchen. The kitchen comes with pantry, a 900mm Westinghouse stove, Euromaid oven and Whirlpool range hood. A Bosch dishwasher is also included. Other goodies included in the house are a zoned Daikin reverse cycle heating and cooling air conditioning system, speakers and built in cabinets in the open plan living area with bamboo flooring, roller shutters to bedroom 3, laundry, bathroom and toilet, security doors and solar panels to help you reduce your electricity bills.
An additional feature that this house has to offer is the powered workshop, side access and a separate undercover space/area to store a camper trailer or even put a spa in. The double garage is high enough to fit a 4WD vehicle and the side access is perfect for those who have small boat or trailer.
Features outside include large paved patio, perfect for those who love to entertain family and friends. Garden is fully retic with electric bore reticulation system.
Contact Zarina today at 0430 363 815 for immediate viewing.
• Large master bedroom that fits a king bed with lake view including ensuite with a spa bath plus walk in robe
• Bedroom 2 with wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 with wardrobe and roller shutter
• Bedroom 4 with wardrobe
• Study/ Activity
• Front lounge/ theatre with high ceilings
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with high ceilings and bamboo flooring
• Cook’s kitchen with 900mm Westinghouse stove, Whirlpool range hood, Euromaid oven, Bosch dishwasher and pantry
• Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning cooling and heating (zoned)
• Roller shutters to bedroom 3, laundry, bathroom and toilet
• Solar panels
• Security doors to whole house
• Powered workshop
• Electric bore reticulation system
• Double locked up garage that fits 4WD vehicle, side access and under cover space/area to store a camper trailer or even put a spa in
• Land size 612sqm
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries