About the property
YOU JUST CAN’T MATCH LIVING ON A BIGGER SIZED BLOCK.
A TRUE FAMILY FRIENDLY 4X2 HOME INCLUDING A REAL BACKYARD WITH ROOM TO RUN AROUND. PETS? THEY’LL LOVE IT TOO.
Move into this fresh 4×2 family home situated in a fantastic central location with parks, schools and shopping centres all within walking distance. This area of Woodlake village is close enough to the front of Ellenbrook to save minutes off your commute, yet far enough from main traffic routes to avoid the noise. Not only has this home been freshly painted, it also features new timber flooring, new carpets, new LED lighting, stylish slimline light switches and power points, new stainless steel door handles, a great backyard and lots more.
Read on to learn how this home may take some beating for the title of the best value home in the area…
Why you will love living in this home:
• Space out the front and space out the back. The easy care gardens and lawn areas are kept green year round by a bore that enables you to legally water three times per week, and save precious drinking water. Beautiful hand cut limestone walls in the rear garden wrap around 23 square metres of garden beds filled with organic soil sourced from the Green Life Soil Co. A fully automated trickle system means it’s easy to grow a supply of fresh veggies year round, or you could plant fruit trees or flowers.
• Like to entertain a crowd? Day to day life tends to happen in the large open plan kitchen, meals and family area. When you have a large crowd they can spread out under 43 square metres of paved patio and more than 75 square metres of cool green lawn that feels great under bare feet.
• Want to relax away from the family area? Retreat to the sunken formal lounge/dining area. The split system AC in the adjacent family room keeps the whole living area comfortably cool, even on those humid days, and toasty warm in winter.
• Enjoy comfort and serenity: The Master bedroom is located at the opposite end of the home to the other bedrooms, a refuge from the hustle & bustle of family life. A compact split system AC makes all bedroom activities comfortable year round, especially a good night’s sleep. The Master includes a tidy ensuite bathroom and separate walk in robe.
• Need to get work or study done in peace (or hide out and pretend you are)? There’s a great sized office with data and TV points. This could also be used for a nursery, as it’s close to the Master suite.
• The rear of the home features three bedrooms and has the benefit of a hall door to provide seclusion from the living areas. When configured for younger kids the bedrooms have open space to play on the timber floors, perfect for those with allergies. For older kids, adults and guests, the rooms are large enough to accommodate a queen sized bed. One bedroom features a large mirrored wardrobe and split system AC. The remaining bedrooms have built in robes and stainless steel ceiling fans.
• There is easy access from the laundry to the rear clothes line. (There is a second clothes line in the garage too). Storage in this area includes a broom cupboard and separate large double door linen cupboard in the hallway.
• A separate toilet enables maximum availability of the main bathroom during peak usage times…
• Need room for two cars in a secure double garage and also want storage for all your stuff? This home has that. Nearly eight meters of high wall mounted shelving that doesn’t reduce the room to get in and out of your cars. The direct access to the kitchen makes unloading shopping convenient. How great is drive through access to the back patio and garden? This home has that too.
• Would you like more storage? There is also a side shed, perfect for quick access to garden tools and sporting equipment. The rear garden shed is larger at six square metres, providing a home for your bigger things.
• Bonus: new hot water system as the old one was recently replaced so you’ll get years of service from the new one.
• The ceiling is insulated, there are no less than 32 power points and there is data and TV cabling to the office, family room and three of the bedrooms
• General Features
• Property Type: House
• Building Size:188.00 m² (20 squares) approx
• Land Size:655 m² (approx)
• Indoor Features
• Living Areas:3
• Office/5th bedroom
This home is proudly represented by ‘TEAM PENNY’ Shane and David Penny from the TOP local office HKY REAL ESTATE.
For further information on this property please contact us.
Shane Penny 0418 911 256
David Penny 0417 172 646